Here you can find; Steamy Poetry, Sultry Short Stories and Passionate Tales from Poets and Writers all over the blogosphere.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wicked Wednesday #2


"Every time you come to my mind, I realize I'm smiling."

 
There are two ways to participate in Wicked Wednesdays.  The first is to simply use the photo posted every Wednesday to inspire a tale of passion or heartbreak that you can link here.  It can be poetry, flash fiction, a story, any work of art will do.  Just show us your inner, dare I say, naughtier side.  The second is maybe you already have something buried deep in you journal or computer daring you to share it with others.  This is the perfect place for those tales of lust and desire.  Don’t be afraid to expose your thoughts and link your words here.

Each Tuesday night or Wednesday morning a new photo prompt and Mr. Linky will be put up here for anyone to use.


3 comments:

  1. I think my recent post works for this photo rather well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric I will be over to read yours shortly. I am excited you are the first otehr than me to post here...small things I know lol. xoxo Nith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click on the word "soupcon" in the post to link to a definition (if needed).

    ReplyDelete